Thursday, December 29, 2011

Now I'm Tumblrin'!

If you keep up with me online at all, you may have noted recent changes to some of my web-stuffs.  Perhaps I changed some things around.  Maybe I added something.  Or maybe... I DISAPPEARED!! 
I finally gave up on MySpace and deleted it.  I have also been going around the net and deleting certain accounts that I no longer use.  But at the end of it all, I've made another decision.  If you are a fan of my Scrap Journal (the photo journal listed in the links), that will be disappearing before too much longer as well as I grow and change.  However, do not worry.  The photos will be saved, and there will be something better to take it's place.

As of today, I will be starting to use my Tumblr on a daily basis.  You can visit it to see a ton of things.  You will see my Youtube videos which will be posted upon upload to Youtube.  In other news, Drew and I will be using this as our "photo-a-day" album where I will be posting a daily photo.  You will also find my drawing there as I do more of it, and a possible horde of other media etc.

For those who do not know Tumblr, it is referred to as a "microblog" with the potential of having longer, more involved blog posts as well.  I will continue using this blog as well, for the time being, but for lengthier posts.  I hope that everyone will continue to keep up with me.  Below is the link to the Tumblr site, I don't believe you have to be a member to view my stuff.  Enjoy :D

http://the27artique.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment