Friday, March 25, 2011

Phased

Hello once again, everyone.  I'm back... as I've told you many times before, haha.  I've been working hard on re-vamping the background among other things.  At this time in my life, my husband is deployed, and I am taking this opportunity to begin a new phase in my life, or at least that is how it feels to me.  That being said, I wanted my blog to reflect -- well, whatever that phase happens to be.  It's time for changes, and I'm excited to see which ones I'll be making first... after I get everything

I want my "new" blog to be more interactive, if that is at all possible.  In order to make an attempt at that, I have decided to start a new "tradition" here.  I've decided to try to be funny...on camera.  And then further humiliate myself by posting it to Youtube and here.  It's kind of a long story, but, I think it'll be fun.  In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy it. 

Well, that's all for now, I look forward to seeing how this works.

1 comment:

  1. I like what I see so far. I think the funny posts will be great.

    I've got to get my blog a bit more organized...but until my spring cleaning is done, it will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete